This application collects personal data from users.
DATA PROCESSING OWNER
Josas Immobiliare Srl – Piazza San Lorenzo in Lucina 4 – 00186 Rome
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the personal information collected by this application, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal data may be provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during use of this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application is mandatory. If the user refuses to share them, it may be impossible for this application to operate correctly. In cases where this application indicates some data as optional, users may refrain from sharing such data, without any effect on service or operation of the application.
Users who have doubts about which data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes responsibility of personal data obtained by third parties, who may publish or share data through this application and have the right to communicate or disseminate it. The owner has no liability towards third parties.
METHOD AND TREATMENT OF DATA COLLECTED
Method of treatment
The owner takes necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, and system personnel) or external operators (third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, etc.) have access to data and data processors will be appointed by the data owner if necessary. The updated list of managers may be requested from the data owner at any time.
Legal basis of data processing
The owner processes personal data relating to the user in the event one of the following conditions occurs:
– the user grants consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the owner may be authorized to process personal data without user consent or other legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is regulated by European Union legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
– processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data owner is subject;
– processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
– processing is necessary for the pursuit of legitimate interests of the owner or third parties.
It is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the data owner and in any other place where the parties involved in processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
A user’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which they are based. To obtain further information on the processing site, users can refer to the section concerning the processing of personal data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to international organizations under international jurisdiction or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding security measures taken by the data controller to protect data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the data owner by contacting them directly.
Data is processed and stored for the time required and purposes for which it was collected.
– Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
– Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the data owner.
When processing is based on the consent of the user, the owner may retain personal data until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for longer periods in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period personal data is deleted. Afterwards the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability may no longer be exercised.
How collected data is used
User data is collected to allow the owner to provide services along with the following purposes: interaction with external social networks and platforms, SPAM protection and statistics.
For further information on data processing and personal data required for each purpose, users can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details about personal data processing
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
1) Interaction with social networks and external platforms: this type of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this application.
Interactions and information acquired by this application are subject to the user’s privacy settings related to each social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, data continues to be collected on the pages in which it is installed.
ShareThis (Sharethis Inc.)
ShareThis is a service provided by ShareThis Inc. that displays a widget which allows interaction with social networks and external platforms and the sharing of the contents of this application. Depending on the configuration, this service can show widgets belonging to third parties, such as managers of social networks on which interactions are shared. In this case, even third parties that provide the widget will be aware of interaction and usage data related to the pages in which this service is installed.
Personal Data collected: cookies and usage data.
2) Protection from SPAM: This type of service analyzes traffic from this application, potentially containing personal data of users, in order to filter it from traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
3) Statistics: The services in this section allow the owner to monitor and analyze data traffic and is used to monitor user behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is an Internet analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected to track and examine use of the application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use personal data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements from its advertising network.
4) Mailing list or newsletter: by registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the user’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts from which it will be possible to send email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional material, related to this application. The email address of a user could also be added to this list as a result of registration to this application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: first name, last name, and email address.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the user has the right to:
– Withdraw consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of any personal data previously collected.
– Deny the processing of personal data. Users may object to the processing of data obtained on a legal basis other than consensual. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
– Access personal data. The user has the right to obtain information on data processed by the owner, regarding certain aspects of processing, and to receive a copy of data processed.
– Verify and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of personal data and request its updating or correction.
– Limit the treatment of data. When certain conditions are met, the user may limit the processing of personal data. In this case, the owner will not process data for any purpose other than conservation.
– Obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of data by the owner.
– Obtain personal data or have it transferred somewhere else. Users have the right to receive personal data in a structured and legible format by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance of another owner. This provision is applicable when data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
– File a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the relevant personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the owner is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner, users have the right to oppose the processing of data for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise user rights
To exercise their rights users can direct requests to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. The requests are made free of charge and processed by the owner as soon as possible and within a month at the latest.
The user’s personal data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages of a trial for the defense against abuse in the use of this application or related services by the user.
The user declares to be aware that the owner may be obliged to disclose personal data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance needs this application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as user IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the owner using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services support them, the user is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data constitutes any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with other information including a personal identification number, identifies a physical person or renders them identifiable.
Use of Data
Any information collected automatically through this application (including third party applications integrated into this application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user that connects with the application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), time of request, method used in forwarding the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.), country of origin, type of browser and operating system used by the user, temporal statistics of the visit (for example time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to IT environment of the user.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The physical person to whom personal data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Owner (or Owner)
The physical or legal person, public authority, service or other body who, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of the application. The owner, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which personal data of users is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portions of data stored on the user’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this application.
Last modification: 23 May 2018